- The Vendor and Small Town Series
- The Walk
One sultry afternoon I walked for a long while on paths around my friends home in Auroville. I picked up seed pods, cashew fruits, the Nungu fruit stem (ice-apple) and more. Dried to a crisp in the blazing sun and very beautiful for ink drawing.
Ink and acrylic, 19.5" x 27.5", framed and ready to hang.
It's hand-stretched on a poly-cotton blend canvas with a matte finish coating.
• 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Each poster is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints to brighten up any room.
This can add a splash of color to any home. This premium feel moisture-wicking pillow with a shape-retaining insert is just what you're looking for! It'll make any room luxurious and provide the perfect excuse for a quick power nap.
- 20" x 12", printed on both sides100% pre-shrunk polyester case
- Moisture-wicking fabric with a linen feel
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)